POP- Perform on the Plaza at A&M
A & M students are encouraged to PERFORM at A & M sponsored or produced events at least once a year.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
1. All students wishing to perform, produce, direct, exhibit at the school must submit a STUDENT PERFORMANCE AGREEMENT (available in the main office) to the Coordinator of Performing and Visual Arts, including the title of project, short description, date of performance, names of students who will perform and any artistic support materials including music samples, pictures, drawings, renderings, ideas of the proposed performance project.
2. All performance projects must be sponsored by an A & M faculty or staff member, especially if afternoon rehearsals are required.
3. Students performing are responsible for the full production and execution of proposed event.
4. Profanity and inappropriate subject matter will not be tolerated.
5. All Performances will be held at the Academy of Arts and Minds in classrooms, studios, THE PLAZA, Abanico Theater (pending availability). For the AMJAM series (afternoon or evening), performances should not exceed more than 4 minutes.
6. Performance proposals must be turned in no later than 2 weeks prior to the Performance unless other arrangements have been made and approved.
7. All performance projects must be approved by A & M Staff before any final decisions are made.
PLEASE make an appointment in the main office if you have any questions.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you POP, PERFORM on the PLAZA.